By working together, we are able to achieve high levels of excellence.
Each school board is encouraged to consider potential collaborations and partnerships to deliver real benefits to its families. These collaborations might include:
- Strengthening pathways between Catholic primary and secondary schools
- Providing additional resources, infrastructure or learning opportunities in partnership with another school/s
- Sharing professional development resources for teachers and staff
- Benefiting from economies of scale by shared purchasing of items such as uniforms or equipment for classroom teaching
- Joint fundraising opportunities
- Educating a whole community about issues such as cyberbullying, raising boys/raising girls, online safety or mental health.